Please share your thoughts. Forums are supposed to be interactive. Yet there is so little interaction going on here. I think it's because there aren't separate rooms that are based on various specific topics or subject matter the people find interesting.
By the way, I don't think I should have to post this in the "off topic discussion" forum, because there actually should be other main topics of discussion that the forums section of this website consists of. I think maybe I'll have to bring this up with admin. If there's not interesting interactive subject matter to comment on why would anyone want to participate in the forums?

I think there just needs to be different "rooms" with various popular topics or subject matter that members will be interested in checking in with occasionally and joining in on the conversation about. I believe that's the whole point of a forum. It's not just to be a dead space for stagnant information. It's supposed to be interactive!
I also think that sub categories would be great, yes there's the classifieds, but a file subsystem for the forums is a great idea?
Exactly Autumn yes, sub-categories as well. And to use a pun or alternative description a category both for submissives and for dommes separately. There can be separate categories and or sub-categories for almost every type of interest, of course!
Also feel free when you post something on the forums to add a picture to your post. You can add any type of picture you want. Here's an example just something random I'm going to pull out of my hat I'm not even sure yet what it will be but I'm going to post a picture: ![]()

Suggestion: Upskirt Facesitting Female Pleasure Room

:P... Any takers ???
Please hypnotize me for your pleasure goddess. Please rain down upon me a golden shower, then mount and make love to my face with your hot slick juices until you're overcome with mindless pleasure and writhe in ecstatic orgasmic bliss!
Suggestion: Sissy/Trans - Acceptance & Support Room

Hello, is anybody there???

:)
We need a bootie workout forum:

Your ambition is laudable. There is fine content and much opportunity for participation. For myself, I tend to duck in and out during the day. I post,then check in on occasion for responses. In the evening I train with audio files but don't gravitate toward forums or groups of any kind. Occasionally, someone will get my attention through a chat notice,but that's about it. My earlier comments fleshed out my thoughts in more detail. I just believe that a great many people are very solitary and don't stick around for more than a few days or weeks, then disappear completely. In their personal lives,they live in similar fashion...Conversation and interaction seem to be a dying art with a great many younger people. The Lockdown only made things worse, imo.
Indeed !!!

@Kneelcockstron26 — :-)
I think this is a splendid idea. I would love to start a forum on particular subjects that interest me and would love to hear more from others on. Namely non-sissification chastity and long term chastity lifestyle in this case
Why am I only seeing this now?
I dunno why you're only seeing it now. It just kinda popped up for me as well.
Ya, there's like 80,000 members here but how many actually interact with the main feed? A few hundred maybe? Less than that even right? I think it's a lot like Kneelcockstron26 said. I had been lurking around here searching for audio files for over 10 years (since 2014) before talking to anyone on the main feed.
pretty
What kinds of topics are we talking about here by the way? Just hypno-fetish things? Or anything? What if I wanted to talk about the dream where all your teeth crumble and pour out of your mouth endlessly and forever or until you wake up doing tooth inventory with your tongue?
Goid idea! I’d like be able to participate more.
You're only seeing it now, ShowerStylist, because generally posts from the forums do not seem to be showing up as notifications on the main homepage of this website which is to me a major bug and fault in programming. It's something I've actually posted to the bug fix group. I've tried to post a link to this page, to the main page, several times in the past including manually posting my posts from here to the main page because they were not automatically getting posted as notifications. But it doesn't seem like anyone has ever responded to those as if maybe they were invisible which is why I've suggested before that I feel as if I have been shadowbanned.
So y'all may only be seeing this now because not only did I repost a link to this forum page on a group page that did show up as a notification on the homepage, but yesterday I also sent links to this page to several friends and people in the chat that I have chatted with in the past to try and drive some traffic over here so that people would actually look at it and read it and hopefully comment on something here.

Well, so we're already in the forum called "off-topic discussions", and as I see it that's because there have been no official rooms set up for other topics of discussion that would belong to the kind of things H-F includes and is about. But if you want to start an off topic discussion this section (not this page) would be the place to talk about dreams, which I don't think ought to be considered off topic honestlly. But I don't mind if you want to talk about dreams here that's cool with me. I'm saying you could set up your own forum, (GPerry32) to discuss dream topics and experiences. That would be kind of cool I think. I think various off topic rooms could involve all sorts of things anyone wants to start up. It may be completely unrelated to H-F, or trace the boundary line of what this site is about and other things that are somewhat related but not really.
Mainly though I'm actually talking about a change and improvement to The forum structure itself that automatically includes all of the various networks let's just say to start off with that this website has that you can sign up for in your account profile. To me that would be a good start to add those as "in topic" discussions and open forum rooms. However each one of those could have sub rooms that include things related to it and or there could be other rooms added that are not currently included in networks that are still in the general genre of stuff that we delve into on here. And of course that could run the gamut from cross-dressing to HRT to hormones for people that are trans or sissy to every other category.
I'm not into Jock or ABDL at all whatsoever, but there could be a forum rooms for example for those, as well as mind control, BDSM and SO many other things. WMM has much better active forums than this site. I guess I'd like to see a forum that's at least as diverse as what's on WMM for example Thoughts???